Thursday, January 13, 2011

iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Hydra-Cool Serum Review

iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum Review          

In this post, I am going to review iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Hydra-Cool Serum.  iS Clinical is a technologically advanced line of cosmeceuticals designed to treat some of the most common skin concerns.  iS Clinical is formulated to balance, regenerate and beautify complexion.

I have been using Hydra-Cool Serum since December 2008 as recommended by my skin doctor to soothe and calm my skin.  This product contains a refreshing formula to restore hydration and provide excellent antioxidant protection.  It can be used to relieve sunburned skin or post shaving.

- Provides penetrating hydration
- Calms, soothes, and cools irritated skin
- Reduces mild acneic symptoms
- Offers antioxidant protection

I brought this bottle of serum to my Japan trip and beach vacations in 2009 to relieve the skin irritation common with travelling.  My skin tends to break out when I’m overseas and the serum effortlessly returns my skin back to normal.  

I alternate using this product with Hydrating Serum, after applying iS Clinical Active Serum as part of my morning skincare routine.  Of course, I will not step out of the house without my trusty Sunblock SPF 70 and T. LeClerc loose powder (Bistré) to prevent a shiny appearance before I go to work.  

Sometimes I find the hydrating power isn't strong enough to fully replenish my skin. But I like the serum being light and refreshing without feeling too heavy on my skin.  Of course, I like the colour of the cool-looking blue-greenish liquid... I feel like I am in a chemistry class again!

This Hydra-Cool Serum is available through consultation with a licensed skincare professional. Alternatively, it can be bought via their authorised online retailers.  

This Hydra-Cool Serum retails at USD 90 (1 fl. oz).  I bought my product in Singapore through my skin doctor at SGD 170 (1 fl. oz).