Tuesday, January 11, 2011

iS CLINICAL BY INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Active Serum Review

iS Clinical Active Serum Review
Today, I will be reviewing iS CLINICAL by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Active Serum.  iS CLINICAL comprises long-term "results-oriented" anti-ageing and skincare optimizing formulations.

I have been using it for the past 10 months after my skin doctor recommended this ingenious product. It's great against clogged pores, hyperpigmentation and brightens up the skin.

- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne
- Smoothes and softens skin texture
- Provides rapid and long-term results

I use this product daily before I go to work.  This product leaves my skin soft and provides an instant glow to my face.  I even get compliments from my colleagues who wonder what makeup base I used to attain my glow...  For the record, I do not use any foundation. The secret is to apply a few heavenly drops of Active Serum, followed by Hydrating Serum or iS Clinical Hydra-C00l Serum and Sunblock SPF 70, dust some T. LeClerc loose powder (Bistré) to prevent shine, et viola!

This Active Serum is available through consultation with a licensed skincare professional. Alternatively, it can be bought via their authorised online retailers.  

This Active Serum retails at USD 128.00 (1 fl. oz).  I bought my product in Singapore through my skin doctor at SGD 225.00 (1 fl. oz).