Sunday, January 16, 2011

iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Super Serum Advance+ Review

iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+ Review
I am into my 3rd iS Clinical Product Reviews.  This time I am going to review the iS Clinical Super Serum Advance+.  

iS Clinical products are made to deliver rapid and safe long-term positive results.  As always, all their products come in attractive little bottles which will definitely make your dresser top look professional!  

This product has been featured in countless magazines and many celebrities swear by this product!  I started using this product (it used to be called Super Serum before it was upgraded to the Advance Series) at the same time I was introduced to iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum in December 2008.  

This clinically-proven formula is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation.  It also provides superior antioxidant protection.  Super Serum Advance+ combines 15 percent concentration of scientifically-advanced vitamin C (stabilized L ascorbic acid which is pure vitamin C!) with other powerful botanical antioxidants to promote healing, encourage skin restructuring, etc.

- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Significantly increases collagen production
- Offers 3 times more botanical antioxidant protection than Super Serum (which is now discontinued)
- Safely lightens skin and effectively treats hyperpigmentation, hypertropic scar tissue and fine stretch marks
- Provides UV photo-protection
- New time-released L ascorbic acid (15 percent concentration) plus Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor maximize performance

Super Serum Advance+ comes in a light gold-yellowish coloured serum. And again, it reminds me of my chemistry laboratory class.  I like how it is easily absorbed with no sticky residue and it does not clog my pores at all.  As I have drier skin on my cheek area, I follow up with a moisturiser.

iS Clinical products maybe on the pricer side but I believe in good investments on products that work!

I have tried many other Vitamin C serums for years and in my opinion, this is the best Vitamin C serum I have ever used.  

This Super Serum Advance+ is available through consultation with a licensed skincare professional. Alternatively, it can be bought via their authorised online retailers.  

This Super Serum Advance+ retails at USD 140 (1 fl. oz).  I bought my product in Singapore through my skin doctor at SGD 245 (1 fl. oz).