Wednesday, January 19, 2011

iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Firming Complex Review

iS Clinical Firming Complex Review


Another post on iS Clinical products.  This time, I am reviewing the iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE Firming Complex.

This product promotes cellular renewal through gentle exfoliation.  It is specially developed to rejuvenate dull and aged skin.  It contains healing antioxidants to provide hydration and firming.  It is ideal for helping mature skin to appear youthful.  

- Facilitates instant and long-term firming effects
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases collagen production
- Smoothes and softens skin
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Helps control acne

I began using Firming Complex after my skin treatment.  When choosing a firming product, I want to ensure my collagen level and suppleness are improved… Of course, my skin has matured and I need a product to sustain natural collagen production. During the first week of use, my skin reacted with a slight stinging sensation on application of the product. Subsequently, the sensation wore off.  I apply this product over my face, neck and décolleté to cover every delicate area and prevent ageing. The result from months of usage - my overall skin condition improved considerably and I will continue to use this product to attain youthful-looking and radiant skin.

I use this product as part of my nightly skincare routine as recommended by my skin doctor but this product is not to be used over Active Serum or Youth Complex!

This Firming Complex is available through consultation with a licensed skincare professional. Alternatively, it can be bought via their authorised online retailers.  

This Firming Complex retails at USD 124 (1 fl. oz).  I bought my product in Singapore through my skin doctor at SGD 205 (1 fl. oz).