Tuesday, January 18, 2011

iS Clinical by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE C & E Serum Advance+ Review

iS Clinical C & E Serum Advance+ Review
Here’s my 4th review of iS Clinical products and this time I am reviewing the iS Clinical C & E Serum Advance+.

This is yet another powerful serum in iS Clinical‘s range of skins products.  It is effective against ageing, uneven and dry skin, and helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles.  I found it also improves skin tone and texture.

This is a new and improved formula which has 15 percent concentration of Vitamin C along with Vitamin E to provide skin with four times the benefits of Vitamin C alone.  Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced as the skin texture is smoothed and hydrated.  It stimulates collagen production and treats dry skin too.

- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats dry skin
- Increases elasticity
- Facilitates collagen production
- Provides enhanced UV photo-protection
- Offers antioxidant protection

Originally, I was using Super Serum Advance+ but I felt my skin was a tad dry.  I spoke to my skin doctor who recommended C&E Serum Advance+ instead.  I also felt it is important to incorporate Vitamin C into my skincare regime so I made the reluctant switch in June 2009.

With C&E Serum Advance+, not only did I enjoy the benefits of Vitamin C, my skin also enjoys the moisturising effects of Vitamin E.  I use this serum nightly as recommended by my skin doctor.

I will continue to use this goodness-packed serum which is rich in Vitamin C & E until I come across a better one...

This C & E Serum Advance+ is available through consultation with a licensed skincare professional. Alternatively, it can be bought via their authorised online retailers.  

This C & E Serum Advance+ retails at USD 128 (1 fl. oz).  I bought my product in Singapore through my skin doctor at SGD 225 (1 fl. oz).